For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107610 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0585 family.
Information by UniProt
- C16orf13 antibody
- Chromosome 16 open reading frame 13 antibody
- CP013_HUMAN antibody
Anti-C16orf13 antibody images
Western blot - C16orf13 antibody (ab107610)
Anti-C16orf13 antibody (ab107610) at 1/100 dilution + CHO cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - C16orf13 antibody (ab107610)
ab107610, at 1/50 dilution, staining C16orf13 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human prostate carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-C16orf13 antibody (ab107610)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"