For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProbable substrate-specific adapter of an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BACK (BTB/Kelch associated) domain.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 6 Kelch repeats.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ12543 antibody
- Kelch like 36 antibody
- Kelch like protein 36 antibody
Anti-C16orf44 antibody images
References for Anti-C16orf44 antibody (ab111256)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"