For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable substrate-specific adapter of an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BACK (BTB/Kelch associated) domain.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 6 Kelch repeats.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ12543 antibody
- Kelch like 36 antibody
- Kelch like protein 36 antibody
Anti-C16orf44 antibody images
Western blot - C16orf44 antibody (ab82898)
References for Anti-C16orf44 antibody (ab82898)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"