For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain. Expressed at lower level in heart, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas and liver. Weakly or not expressed in placenta and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LITAF family.
Information by UniProt
- Form Cellular component nucleus.
- C16orf5 antibody
- CDIP antibody
- Cell death inducing protein antibody
Anti-C16orf5 antibody images
References for Anti-C16orf5 antibody (ab106362)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"