For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab104301 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceC16orf61 belongs to the CMC1 family.
- 2310061C15Rik antibody
- Chromosome 16 open reading frame 61 antibody
- DC13 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC56942 antibody
Anti-C16orf61 antibody images
Western blot - C16orf61 antibody (ab104301)
Anti-C16orf61 antibody (ab104301) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 9 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - C16orf61 antibody (ab104301)
ab104301, at 1/50 dilution, staining C16orf61 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-C16orf61 antibody (ab104301)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"