For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BRICHOS domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- BRICHOS domain containing 5 antibody
- BRICHOS domain-containing protein 5 antibody
- BRICHOS domain-containing protein C16orf79 antibody
Anti-C16orf79 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-C16orf79 antibody (ab121591)
ab121591, at a 1/150 dilution, staining C16orf79 in glandular cells of paraffin-embedded Human prostate tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-C16orf79 antibody (ab121591)
All lanes : Anti-C16orf79 antibody (ab121591) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Vector only transfected HEK293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Lysate from transfected HEK293T cells overexpressing C16orf79 with a C-terminal myc-DDK tag (~3.1 kDa)
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-C16orf79 antibody (ab121591)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"