For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: for isoform 2:60 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceC17orf57 contains six EF-hand domains. There are two named isoforms. The function of this protein is not known.
- Chromosome 17 open reading frame 57 antibody
- FLJ40342 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC124989 antibody
Anti-C17orf57 antibody images
Western blot - C17orf57 antibody (ab70517)
All lanes : Anti-C17orf57 antibody (ab70517) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C17orf57 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C17orf57 antibody (ab70517)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"