For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 110 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceC17orf57 contains six EF-hand domains. There are two named isoforms. The function of this protein is not known.
- Chromosome 17 open reading frame 57 antibody
- FLJ40342 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC124989 antibody
Anti-C17orf57 antibody images
Western blot - C17orf57 antibody (ab85494)
Anti-C17orf57 antibody (ab85494) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 110 kDa
Observed band size : 110 kDa
Additional bands at : 144 kDa,65 kDa (possible isoform). We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-C17orf57 antibody (ab85494)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"