For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 67 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe exact function of C17orf80 remains unknown. There are three isoforms.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein.
- Cell migration inducing gene 3 protein antibody
- Chromosome 17 open reading frame 80 antibody
- FLJ20721 antibody
Anti-C17orf80 antibody images
Western blot - C17orf80 antibody (ab82806)
Anti-C17orf80 antibody (ab82806) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Hela cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 39 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-C17orf80 antibody (ab82806)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"