For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe exact function of LOC400566 remains unknown but there are 4 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing: Q6ZQX7-1 to Q6ZQX7-4.
- chromosome 17 open reading frame 97 antibody
- hypothetical protein LOC400566 antibody
- LOC400566 antibody
Anti-C17orf97 antibody images
Western blot - C17orf97 antibody (ab81686)
Anti-C17orf97 antibody (ab81686) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer ) + Jerkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1/50,000 - 1/100,000 as secondary antibody.
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
References for Anti-C17orf97 antibody (ab81686)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"