For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103434 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C19orf18 antibody
- Chromosome 19 open reading frame 18 antibody
- CS018_HUMAN antibody
Anti-C19orf18 antibody images
Western blot - C19orf18 antibody (ab103434)
Anti-C19orf18 antibody (ab103434) at 1/100 dilution + Ramos cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - C19orf18 antibody (ab103434)
ab103434 at 1/50 dilution, staining C19orf18 in Human testis by Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-C19orf18 antibody (ab103434)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"