For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
- RelevanceC1orf103 is a uncharacterized protein. It has two named isoforms.
- Chromosome 1 open reading frame 103 antibody
- FLJ11269 antibody
- Receptor interacting factor 1 antibody
Anti-C1orf103 antibody images
Western blot - C1orf103 antibody (ab68758)
All lanes : Anti-C1orf103 antibody (ab68758) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C1orf103 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C1orf103 antibody (ab68758)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"