For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
- FunctionRequired for box C/D snoRNAs accumulation involved in snoRNA processing, snoRNA transport to the nucleolus and ribosome biogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BCD1 family.
Contains 1 HIT-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- BCD1 antibody
- BCD1_HUMAN antibody
- Box C/D snoRNA essential 1 homolog antibody
Anti-C1orf181 antibody images
Western blot - C1orf181 antibody (ab65140)
All lanes : Anti-C1orf181 antibody (ab65140) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Hela cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from Hela cells, plus immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
Additional bands at : 20 kDa,30 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-C1orf181 antibody (ab65140)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"