For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab86106 is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM189 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C1orf2 antibody
- Chromosome 1 open reading frame 2 antibody
- COTE1 antibody
Anti-C1orf2 antibody images
Western blot - C1orf2 antibody (ab86106)
Anti-C1orf2 antibody (ab86106) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 71 kDa
Observed band size : ~65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C1orf2 antibody (ab86106)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"