For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa).
- FunctionMay play a role in motor coordination and exploratory behavior.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRM1 family.
Contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- bG120K12.3 antibody
- Chromosome 1 open reading frame 25 antibody
- Hypothetical protein FLJ90512 antibody
Anti-C1orf25 antibody images
Western blot - C1orf25 antibody (ab67656)
All lanes : Anti-C1orf25 antibody (ab67656) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C1orf25 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary
antibody at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Observed band size : 100 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C1orf25 antibody (ab67656)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"