For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.
- FunctionMay constitute a control point in macrophage inflammatory response, promoting LPS-induced TNF production.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in different endometrial adenocarcinoma cell lines and various other cell lines apart from the prostate cell line LNCaP and the ovarian cancer cell line BG1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the themis family.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Tyr-632 is induced by LPS.
Information by UniProt
- Basement membrane induced antibody
- Chromosome 1 open reading frame 38 antibody
- ICB 1 antibody
Anti-C1orf38 antibody images
References for Anti-C1orf38 antibody (ab103169)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"