For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 10 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay constitute a control point in macrophage inflammatory response, promoting LPS-induced TNF production.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in different endometrial adenocarcinoma cell lines and various other cell lines apart from the prostate cell line LNCaP and the ovarian cancer cell line BG1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the themis family.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Tyr-632 is induced by LPS.
Information by UniProt
- Basement membrane induced antibody
- Chromosome 1 open reading frame 38 antibody
- ICB 1 antibody
Anti-C1orf38 antibody images
References for Anti-C1orf38 antibody (ab67487)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"