For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111867 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- RelevanceC1orf57 (Chromosome 1 open reading frame 57) belongs to the UPF0334 family. The function of C1orf57 is unknown.
- Chromosome 1 open reading frame 57 antibody
- FLJ11383 antibody
- HCR NTPase antibody
Anti-C1orf57 antibody images
Western blot - C1orf57 antibody (ab111867)
Anti-C1orf57 antibody (ab111867) at 1/1000 dilution + Jurkat whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - C1orf57 antibody (ab111867)
ab111867 at 1/200 dilution staining C1orf57 in methanol-fixed A431 cells by Immunofluorescence. The lower image is costained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-C1orf57 antibody (ab111867)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"