For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in neuroblastoma compared to other tissues, suggesting that it may be used as a marker for metastasis in bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM163 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Chromosome 1 open reading frame 76 antibody
- F163A_HUMAN antibody
- Fam163a antibody
Anti-C1orf76 antibody images
References for Anti-C1orf76 antibody (ab123546)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"