For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
- RelevanceC1ORF95 belongs to the SPEC3 family. The exact function of C1ORF95 remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein.
- Chromosome 1 open reading frame 95 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC375057 antibody
- RP11 9C4.1 antibody
- Spec3 like antibody
Anti-C1ORF95 antibody images
References for Anti-C1ORF95 antibody (ab82936)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"