For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).
- FunctionProbable adipokine. Activates AMPK, AKT, and p44/42 MAPK signaling pathways.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in adipose tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C1q domain.
Contains 3 collagen-like domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C1QTNF9 antibody
- C1QTNF9A antibody
- C1T9A_HUMAN antibody
Anti-C1QTNF9 antibody images
References for Anti-C1QTNF9 antibody (ab68227)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"