For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-C1r antibody
See all C1r primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to C1r
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Cow, Non human primates
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 50 - 150 of Human C1r.
(Peptide available as ab71651.)
- Positive control
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human Plasma (Total Protein)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80, 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionC1r B chain is a serine protease that combines with C1q and C1s to form C1, the first component of the classical pathway of the complement system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 2 CUB domains.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
modificationsThe iron and 2-oxoglutarate dependent 3-hydroxylation of aspartate and asparagine is (R) stereospecific within EGF domains.
Information by UniProt
- C1 R antibody
- C1R antibody
- C1R_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-C1r antibody (ab71652)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"