Anti-TP53TG5 antibody (ab67688)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67688 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
- FunctionMay play a significant role in p53/TP53-mediating signaling pathway.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in heart, brain and small intestine. Less abundant in skeletal muscle, spleen, prostate, ovary and colon. A smaller transcript is expressed specifically in the testis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cell cycle dependent intracellular localization.
- C20orf10 antibody
- Chromosome 20 open reading frame 10 antibody
- CLG01 antibody
- dJ453C12.5 antibody
- T53G5_HUMAN antibody
- TP53 inducible gene 5 protein antibody
- TP53 target 5 antibody
- TP53 target gene 5 protein antibody
- TP53-inducible gene 5 protein antibody
- TP53-target gene 5 protein antibody
- TP53TG5 antibody
Anti-TP53TG5 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-TP53TG5 antibody (ab67688) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : TP53TG5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Observed band size : 34 kDa
References for Anti-TP53TG5 antibody (ab67688)
ab67688 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.