For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:312500
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceC20orf194 is a protein identified from its gene sequence whose function has not yet been determined.
- chromosome 20 open reading frame 194 antibody
- DKFZp434N061 antibody
- hypothetical protein LOC25943 antibody
Anti-C20orf194 antibody images
Western blot - C20orf194 antibody (ab48891)
References for Anti-C20orf194 antibody (ab48891)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"