For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99.48% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 4 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. This product has been tested in peptide ELISA only.
- Tissue specificityDetected in submandibular gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BPI/LBP/Plunc superfamily. Plunc family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- bA49G10.1 antibody
- BPI Fold Containing Family A, Member 2 antibody
- BPIFA2 antibody
Anti-C20orf70 antibody images
References for Anti-C20orf70 antibody (ab121028)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"