For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
- RelevanceC2orf57 is an uncharacterized protein.
- Chromosome 2 open reading frame 57 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC165100 antibody
- MGC35154 antibody
- Uncharacterized protein C2orf57 antibody
Anti-C2orf57 antibody images
Western blot - C2orf57 antibody (ab73059)
All lanes : Anti-C2orf57 antibody (ab73059) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C2orf57 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C2orf57 antibody (ab73059)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"