For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Proclin
Constituents: Tris HCl, Citrate / phosphate, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone number37
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceC3orf10 is involved in regulation of actin and microtubule organization and is part of a WAVE complex that activates the Arp2/3 complex.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytoskeleton
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE actin nucleating complex subunit antibody
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE actin nucleating complex subunit, homolog antibody
- BRK1 antibody
Anti-C3orf10 antibody  images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"