For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- RelevanceC3orf10 is involved in regulation of actin and microtubule organization and is part of a WAVE complex that activates the Arp2/3 complex.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytoskeleton
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE actin nucleating complex subunit antibody
- BRICK1, SCAR/WAVE actin nucleating complex subunit, homolog antibody
- BRK1 antibody
Anti-C3orf10 antibody images
Western blot - C3orf10 antibody (ab65445)
Anti-C3orf10 antibody (ab65445) at 2.5 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 9 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-C3orf10 antibody (ab65445)
ab65445 at 4µg/ml, staining C3orf10 in paraffin embedded hepatocytes tissue from human liver (indicated by arrows) by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-C3orf10 antibody (ab65445)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"