For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-C5orf19 antibody
See all C5orf19 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to C5orf19
- Specificityab106462 will detect all three isoforms of C5orf19, but does not cross-react with other receptor accessory protein family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 15 amino acid peptide near the center of Human C5orf19 (EAW62139).
- Positive control
- WB: Mouse lung tissue lysate
IHC-P: Rat lung tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay enhance the cell surface expression of odorant receptors.
- Tissue specificityDetected in brain, heart and skeletal muscle, and at low levels in placenta, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DP1 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C5orf19 antibody
- Chromosome 5 open reading frame 19 antibody
- Receptor accessory protein 2 antibody
Anti-C5orf19 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-C5orf19 antibody (ab106462)
Immunofluorescence of C5orf19 in rat lung tissue with ab106462 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - C5orf19 antibody (ab106462)
All lanes : Anti-C5orf19 antibody (ab106462) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse lung tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse lung tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - C5orf19 antibody (ab106462)
ab106462, at 5 ug/ml, staining C5orf19 in paraffin-embedded rat lung tissue.
References for Anti-C5orf19 antibody (ab106462)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"