For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe exact functions of C6orf182 remain unknown but it is thought to be a centrosomal protein which may be required for microtubule attachment to centrosomes.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic; cytoskeleton, microtubule. Centrosome.
- BA487F23.2 antibody
- Centrosomal protein of 57 kDa-related protein antibody
- Cep57-related protein antibody
Anti-C6ORF182 antibody images
References for Anti-C6ORF182 antibody (ab87787)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"