For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the adenylate kinase family.
modificationsIsoform 1 is phosphorylated on Ser-724.
Information by UniProt
- adenylate kinase domain containing 1 antibody
- adenylate kinase domain containing 2 antibody
- Adenylate kinase domain-containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-C6ORF199 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-C6ORF199 antibody (ab118355)
ab118355, at 3 µg/ml staining C6ORF199 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Sandwich ELISA - Anti-C6ORF199 antibody (ab118355)
Detection limit for ab118355 is 1 ng/ml as a capture antibody.
References for Anti-C6ORF199 antibody (ab118355)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"