For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CEP85 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Subcellular experiments using a GFP-taggedc system produced a weak signal, rendering difficult to confirm centrosome association.
Information by UniProt
- bA57K17.2 antibody
- C6orf204 antibody
- centrosomal protein 85kDa-like antibody
Anti-C6orf204 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-C6orf204 antibody (ab122037)
ab122037, at 1/35, staining C6orf204 in paraffin embedded Human colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-C6orf204 antibody (ab122037)
All lanes : Anti-C6orf204 antibody (ab122037) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-C6orf204 antibody (ab122037)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"