For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe exact function of c6orf223 remains unknown.
- Chromosome 6 open reading frame 223 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC221416 antibody
- MGC45491 antibody
- Uncharacterized protein C6orf223 antibody
Anti-c6orf223 antibody images
Western blot - c6orf223 antibody (ab86232)
Anti-c6orf223 antibody (ab86232) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Observed band size : ~26 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-c6orf223 antibody (ab86232)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"