For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
- RelevanceC8orf33 belongs to the UPF0488 family. There are two named isoforms.
- Chromosome 8 open reading frame 33 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC65265 antibody
- UPF0488 protein C8orf33 antibody
Anti-C8orf33 antibody images
Western blot - C8orf33 antibody (ab67130)
All lanes : Anti-C8orf33 antibody (ab67130) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : C8orf33 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-C8orf33 antibody (ab67130)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"