For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in tumor progression.
- Tissue specificityDetected in thyroid, spleen and testis, and at lower levels in stomach, spinal cord, lymph node, trachea, adrenal gland, prostate, ovary and intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the FAM110 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome.
Information by UniProt
- Chromosome 8 open reading frame 72 antibody
- F110B_HUMAN antibody
- Fam110b antibody
Anti-C8orf72 antibody images
Western blot - C8orf72 antibody (ab67209)
References for Anti-C8orf72 antibody (ab67209)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"