Anti-c8orf84 antibody (ab87593)
- Product nameAnti-c8orf84 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to c8orf84
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 216-265 (RCSGDGLDSD GNQTLHWQAI GNPRCQGTWK KVRRVDQCSC PAVHSFIFI) of human c8orf84 (NP_694957).
- Positive controlHuman fetal heart lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab87593 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87593 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Relevancec8orf84 belongs to the thrombospondin family. It contains 1 SMB (somatomedin B) domain and 1 TSP type 1 domain. The exact function remains unknown.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- Chromosome 8 open reading frame 84 antibodyFLJ40021 antibodyRPE spondin antibodyRPESP antibody
Anti-c8orf84 antibody images
Anti-c8orf84 antibody (ab87593) at 1 µg/ml + human fetal heart lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 29 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-c8orf84 antibody (ab87593)
ab87593 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.