For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
- FunctionMay function as a regulator of the EGFR pathway. Probable tumor suppressor which may function in cell growth, proliferation and adhesion.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TMEM8 family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
modificationsIsoform 2 is N-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Mitochondrion. Endoplasmic reticulum. Also detected in mitochondrion and endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- C9orf127 antibody
- chromosome 9 open reading frame 127 antibody
- MGC120460 antibody
Anti-C9orf127 antibody images
Western blot - C9orf127 antibody (ab59127)
References for Anti-C9orf127 antibody (ab59127)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"