For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without calcium and magnesium
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionPlays a role in inhibiting the effects of BCL10-induced activation of NF-kappa-B. May inhibit the phosphorylation of BCL10 in a CARD-dependent manner.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in ovary, testis, placenta, skeletal muscle, kidney, lung, heart and liver (at protein level). Expressed in thymus and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CARD domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Mitochondrion membrane and Nucleus. Coexpression with BCL10 induced translocation from nucleus to cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- Bcl10 interacting protein with CARD protein antibody
- Bcl10-interacting CARD protein antibody
- BINCA_HUMAN antibody
Anti-C9orf89 antibody images
References for Anti-C9orf89 antibody (ab111424)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"