For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
Information by UniProt
- Chromosome 9 open reading frame 96 antibody
- Hypothetical protein LOC169436 antibody
- MGC43306 antibody
Anti-C9orf96 antibody images
Western blot - C9orf96 antibody (ab96082)
Anti-C9orf96 antibody (ab96082) at 1/5000 dilution + A431 cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 76 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - C9orf96 antibody (ab96082)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A549, using ab96082 at 1:200 dilution.
(1)Ab96082, (2)Merged with DNA probe
References for Anti-C9orf96 antibody (ab96082)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"