Anti-cGMP antibody (ab19226)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Physiological. pH 7.2
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19226 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceCyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) serves as a second messenger in a manner similar to that observed with cAMP. Peptide hormones, such as the natriuretic factors, activate receptors that are associated with membrane-bound guanylate cyclase (GC). Receptor activation of GC leads to the conversion of GTP to cGMP. Nitric oxide (NO) also stimulates cGMP production by activating soluble GC, perhaps by binding to the heme moiety of the enzyme. Similar to cAMP, cGMP mediates most of its intracellular effects through the activation of specific cGMP dependent protein kinases (PKG).
- Cyclic GMP antibody
- Cyclic guanosine monophosphate antibody
- Guanosine 3 5 Cyclic Monophosphate antibody
References for Anti-cGMP antibody (ab19226)
ab19226 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.