For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CA6 antibody
See all CA6 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to CA6
- SpecificityReactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-308 of Human CA6
- Positive control
- Transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa.
Detection antibody pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide. Its role in saliva is unknown.
- Tissue specificityMajor constituent of saliva.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- CA VI antibody
- CA-VI antibody
- CA6 antibody
Anti-CA6 antibody images
Western blot - CA6 antibody (ab72922)
All lanes : Anti-CA6 antibody (ab72922) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : CA6 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 34 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CA6 antibody (ab72922)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"