For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesSaturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CA 7 antibody
- CA VII antibody
- CA-VII antibody
Anti-CA7 antibody images
Western blot - CA7 antibody (ab103116)
Anti-CA7 antibody (ab103116) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse kidney tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - CA7 antibody (ab103116)
ab103116, at 1/50 dilution, staining CA7 in Human colon carcinoma by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-CA7 antibody (ab103116)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"