For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab85257 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).
- FunctionReversible hydration of carbon dioxide.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-carbonic anhydrase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CA 7 antibody
- CA VII antibody
- CA-VII antibody
Anti-CA7 antibody images
Western blot - CA7 antibody (ab85257)
Anti-CA7 antibody (ab85257) at 1/50 dilution + Mouse heart tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 55 kDa,72 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-CA7 antibody (ab85257)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"