For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CAB39 antibody
See all CAB39 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to CAB39
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Human, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish
KFQNDRTEDEQFNDEKTYL conjugated to KLH, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 308-326 of Human CAB39
- Positive control
- HEK-293T cytoplasmic lysate (expressing human CAB39)
PC12 cytoplasmic lysate.
- General notesIf slight turbidity occurs upon prolonged storage, clarify the solution by centrifugation before use. Working dilutions should be discarded if not used within 12 hours.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa.
Staining of the CAB39 band in immunoblotting is specifically inhibited by the immunizing peptide
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTogether with the STE20-related adaptor-alpha (STRAD alpha) pseudo kinase, forms a regulatory complex capable of stimulating the activity of STK11.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Mo25 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cab39 antibody
- CAB39_HUMAN antibody
- Calcium binding protein 39 antibody
References for Anti-CAB39 antibody (ab55894)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"