For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-CAB39 antibody [EPR1679]
See all CAB39 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR1679] to CAB39
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues on the N terminal in Human CAB39
- Positive control
- 293T, NIH3T3, SH-SY5Y, HepG2, Y79 or fetal brain cell lysates
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR1679
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
- FunctionTogether with the STE20-related adaptor-alpha (STRAD alpha) pseudo kinase, forms a regulatory complex capable of stimulating the activity of STK11.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Mo25 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Cab39 antibody
- CAB39_HUMAN antibody
- Calcium binding protein 39 antibody
Anti-CAB39 antibody [EPR1679] images
Western blot - CAB39 antibody [EPR1679] (ab108279)
All lanes : Anti-CAB39 antibody [EPR1679] (ab108279) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : NIH 3T3 cell lysate
Lane 3 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 5 : Y79 cell lysate
Lane 6 : fetal brain cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-CAB39 antibody [EPR1679] (ab108279)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"