For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameCACHD1 peptide
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight137 kDa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-CACHD1 antibody (ab75141)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Cache domain containing protein 1
- Cache domain-containing protein 1
- FunctionMay regulate voltage-dependent calcium channels.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calcium channel subunit alpha-2/delta family.
Contains 2 cache domains.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for CACHD1 peptide (ab106724)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"