For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBuffers cytosolic calcium. May stimulate a membrane Ca(2+)-ATPase and a 3',5'-cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calbindin family.
Contains 5 EF-hand domains.
- DomainThis protein has four functional calcium-binding sites; potential sites II and VI have lost affinity for calcium.
Information by UniProt
- avian-type antibody
- CAB27 antibody
- CALB 1 antibody
Anti-Calbindin antibody, prediluted images
References for Anti-Calbindin antibody, prediluted (ab53642)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"