For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Calcineurin A antibody
See all Calcineurin A primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to Calcineurin A
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IPmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Chicken, Hamster, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig, Drosophila melanogaster, Monkey
Synthetic peptide within the range of amino acids 250-300 of Human Calcineurin A
- Positive control
- Rat and Mouse brain lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionCalcium-dependent, calmodulin-stimulated protein phosphatase. This subunit may have a role in the calmodulin activation of calcineurin. Dephosphorylates DNM1L, HSPB1 and SSH1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PPP phosphatase family. PP-2B subfamily.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Colocalizes with ACTN1 and MYOZ2 at the Z line in heart and skeletal muscle.
Information by UniProt
- Alpha isoform formerly PPP2B antibody
- Calcineurin A alpha antibody
- Calcineurin A1 antibody
Anti-Calcineurin A antibody images
References for Anti-Calcineurin A antibody (ab90540)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"