For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clone numberBE2.1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa.
- FunctionRegulatory subunit of calcineurin, a calcium-dependent, calmodulin stimulated protein phosphatase. Confers calcium sensitivity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calcineurin regulatory subunit family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- alpha isoform (calcineurin B, type I) antibody
- calcineurin B, type I (19kDa) antibody
- Calcineurin subunit B type 1 antibody
References for Anti-Calcineurin B antibody [BE2.1] (ab78114)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"