For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 28, 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
- FunctionInhibits calcineurin-dependent transcriptional responses by binding to the catalytic domain of calcineurin A. Could play a role during central nervous system development.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed heart, brain and skeletal muscle. Also expressed in all other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RCAN family.
Information by UniProt
- Adapt 78 antibody
- Adapt78 antibody
- Calcipressin 1 antibody
Anti-Calcipressin 1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
References for Anti-Calcipressin 1 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab71487)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"